Live World Indices are powered by Investing.com
Thursday, 8 September 2016
#Enbridge Pays $28 BILLION For Spectra Energy
Under the deal, announced jointly by the companies, Spectra Energy shareholders will receive shares of Enbridge valued at around $40.33 each, or a premium of about 11.5%, based on the closing price of Enbridge shares on Friday. The arrangement has an enterprise value of about $127 billion and the deal, which has the full support of the boards of both Enbridge and Spectra, is expected to close in the first quarter of 2017, the companies said in a release. On closing, Enbridge shareholders are expected to own about 57% of the combined company, to be called Enbridge Inc., and Spectra Energy shareholders will own the remaining 43%. The merged company will have assets spanning crude oil, liquids and natural gas pipelines, terminal and midstream operations, a regulated utility portfolio and renewable power generation operations. […]
"Oversight Dream Team"
Employees of Wells Fargo (WFC) boosted sales figures by covertly opening the accounts and funding them by transferring money from customers' authorized accounts without permission, the
Posted by Unknown at 14:34
- EYE on the World - "Teacher Seeks Pupil" - Ishmae...
- #Suncor Unloading Oil-Sands Assets
- #Enbridge Pays $28 BILLION For Spectra Energy
- #Volkswagen Scandal Persists With EU
- Norway Critical To #Europe's Future Gas Supply
- EYE on the World -` Intergalactic Fire Sale``
- Business As Usual (BAU) With US/ China #Climate Ag...
- Oil Business: #SHELL Needs A Strategic Answer Outs...
- #Russia Facing Stiff Competition From Middle East ...
- ▼ September (9)
- ► 2015 (98)